January 10, 2023
Are you personable, organized, and great with client communication? ARC looking for a full-time Account Manager team member to join our full-service Sports and Entertainment firm located in Atlanta, Georgia.
About the Company
ARC Business Management provides services to All-Stars & Rockstar's, handling the day-to-day aspects of their business & personal finances so they are able to focus on their craft & continue doing what they do best.
What you’ll do:
- Communicating with clients on a daily basis
- Support execution of client vendor tasks, e.g. telephone setup, billing, utility setup.
- Complete loan and other finance applications for clients
- Processing bill payments for clients in Bill.com
- Process wires in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain cash flow and reporting
- Create and/or review tour budgets
- Process royalty statements
- Other responsibilities may include:
- Book client payroll.
- Producing reports for clients on a monthly basis
- Record purchase of assets in Xero
- Code in Xero accounting software
What you’ll bring:
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in the Sports and/or entertainment industry preferred
- Prior bookkeeping experience helpful
- Prior tour experience helpful
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA and 401k
- Flexible schedule
- Paid vacation