Are you experienced, reliable, and task-oriented? ARC looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to join our full-service Sports and Entertainment firm located in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Executive Assistant will work directly with the owners and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with competitive compensation.
About the Company
ARC Business Management provides services to All-Stars & Rockstar's, handling the day-to-day aspects of their business & personal finances so they are able to focus on their craft & continue doing what they do best.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
What you’ll bring:
- Experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA and 401k
- Flexible schedule
- Paid vacation