Braves Creative is an in-house creative department of the Atlanta Braves that provides creative and assists with design for the organization. We work on everything from creative for marketing campaigns, social media graphics, branding, signage inside and outside of the ballpark, and more.
Our goal is to protect and maintain the excellence of the Braves brand.
- Coordinate marketing creative with the marketing and sales teams, and design for web, email, social, print and signage.
- Assist the creative director in developing concepts to promote the Brave marketing objectives.
- Create logos and promotional materials for Braves initiatives.
- Protect and uphold the Braves brand standards and use of Braves marks.
- Attend and participate in project meetings with project leads from other departments.
- Design packaging for promotional items as well as coordinate with vendor.
- Review submittals from licensees and corporate partners using the Braves brand.
- Work on special projects assigned by the Creative Director or senior executives.
- BFA or a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- At least 2 years of experience in design field
- Strong typography skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Punctual and self-motivated
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Must be able to collaborate and work with a team members
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and AfterEffects)
The Atlanta National League Baseball Club, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. A diverse workforce representing varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences is key to delivering on our business promise to our fans and the communities we serve. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
If you are disabled as defined by the Americans With Disabilities Act and require a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your online application, including making a change to the application process, please contact our Human Resources team at PeopleCapital@braves.com
Effective January 10, 2022, the Atlanta Braves will require all US-based employees in the Scouting and Player Development departments to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to the commencement of employment. Employees in all other departments are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated; however, effective February 9, 2022, employees choosing not to obtain a vaccine will be required to wear a face covering in the workplace and provide regular and ongoing proof of a negative COVID test result. Requests for reasonable accommodations should be directed to Peoplecapital@braves.com.