AWM is seeking a talented person to join one of the fastest-growing RIA’s in the country.
We are the only Family Office that uses a human-centered approach to serving professional athletes.
Our mission is to align our athlete families’ wealth with their priorities because healthy relationships with money build
flourishing families and communities.
We believe we can be the best in the world at being a human-centered family office for athletes.
We are deeply passionate about wealth as a tool for human flourishing.
This role will help fuel our economic engine which is onboarding and integrating the right people.
- Lead and develop a process for bringing in new teammates to the firm
- Lead and develop the culture and architect the employee process
- Build and execute an exceptional onboarding experience for new team members
- Make sure that Benefits and Administration are operationally robust
- Diplomacy: Effectively and tactfully handling complex or sensitive issues
- Employee Development/Coaching: Facilitating, supporting,and contributing to the professional growth of others
- Influencing Others: Personally affecting others’ actions, decisions, opinions, or thinking
- Appreciating Others: Identifying with and caring about others
- Leadership: Organizing and influencing people to believe in a vision while creating a sense of purpose and direction
- Conflict Management: Understanding, addressing, and resolving conflict constructively
- Interpersonal Skills: Effectively communicating, building rapport, and relating well to all
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in People leadership or HR operational roles
- Some light travel to neighboring office