Manager in Training Program(MIT):
If you seeking a lifestyle or career change and are enthusiastically ready to embark on a new journey in the retail industry, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Our fast-track Manager in Training (MIT) program is specifically tailored for motivated individuals aiming to acquire invaluable business and management experience. You will be assigned to a designated city, where you will receive mentorship from experienced Store Managers. Upon completion of this comprehensive 3-6 month program, there is the potential for you to take the reins and lead your own store.
Who we are:
State and Liberty is an athletic fit, performance fabric menswear brand that caters to a niche customer base in the ready-to-wear and made-to-measure clothing market. Our mission is to provide those with an athletic build the fit and feel they deserve in their dress clothing. We provide a wide range of clothing but ultimately focus on men’s suiting and shirting.
Who you are:
- You possess a business owner mentality with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are ambitious, competitive, and passionate.
- You seek managerial/leadership development to be used to make an immediate impact on a fast-growing brand.
- You thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- You're open to relocating and traveling.
What you will do:
- Utilize critical thinking skills to strategically plan day-to-day operations, prioritize and adapt to the needs of the business, and deliver timely feedback.
- Create an outstanding guest experience and oversee all aspects of the store including products, operations, and people.
- Be accountable for the total guest experience, ensuring an authentic outstanding level of service through product knowledge, community, and culture.
- Speak authentically about our product, community, and culture and communicate honestly and with kindness in order to create the space for others to do the same.
- Compensation: Monthly stipend
- Health + Dental + Vision Insurance
- Opportunity to become a critical member at a people-centric, fast-growing company
- Training will take place at one of our 21 stores located throughout the United States.