State and Liberty is an athletic fit, performance fabric menswear brand that caters to a niche customer base in the ready-to-wear and made-to-measure clothing market. Our mission is to provide those with an athletic build the fit and feel they deserve in their dress clothing. We provide a wide range of clothing but ultimately focus on men’s suits and shirting.
Who You Are:
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and business-ownership mentality. You view the store as your own business and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- You thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the desire to motivate, mentor, and influence others in your store and across the company.
- You are ambitious, competitive, and passionate about selling, growing your team, and providing exceptional guest experiences.
- You possess leadership skills and lead from the front, to push others and teach them to push themselves and have the desire to be challenged and grow as a leader.
- You have a ‘no task is too small’ attitude and you will be responsible for everything from handling VIP customers to cleaning the bathrooms.
- You enjoy having fun and laughing often all while maintaining a competitive, hard-working environment.
What You Will Do:
- Utilize critical thinking skills to strategically plan the day-to-day wedding operations, prioritize and adapt to the needs of the made-to-measure business, and deliver timely results.
- Be responsible for the organization of the backroom, processing of shipments in a timely manner, and ensuring the sales floor is replenished to meet the needs of our customers.
- Create an outstanding guest experience overseeing all aspects of the made-to-measure business including wedding group fittings, individual fittings, and custom order entry/follow-up.
- Be accountable for the total guest experience, ensuring an authentic outstanding level of service through product knowledge, community, and culture.
- Speak authentically about our product, community, and culture and communicate honestly and with kindness in order to create the space for others to do the same.
- Under the direction of the Store Manager, you perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request.
- Compensation: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour (based on experience)
- Comprehensive health insurance package with an employer contribution
- 401K available (after 1 year of employment)
- Employee Discount
- Opportunity to be a critical member at a people-centric, fast-growing company