Application Deadline: 31 January 2024
Department: Brand Partnerships
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: New York, New York
Compensation: $95,000 - $125,000 / year
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth and expanding our client base within the sports media industry. You will work closely with clients to develop customized advertising solutions that leverage our diverse sports content portfolio and deliver measurable results.FOS positions brands to our audience of influential business leaders across sports, entertainment, fitness, finance, real estate, media, tech, and other sports-adjacent industries.We seek an accomplished media sales seller to help position the FOS brand to advertisers and agencies with excitement and drive growth at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle. The ideal candidate should have experience selling newsletter-specific sales and developing a roster of B2B brand partners.
- Represent Front Office Sports digital media platforms to key brands in the advertising marketplace.
- Responsible for driving revenue by selling integrated packages to advertisers
- Prospect, cultivate, develop, and maintain client relationships with sports-related brands, agencies, and partners.
- Engage and remain in communication with brand partners throughout the activation process, from post-sales kick-off to campaign execution and wrap-up.
- Build custom partnership proposals and presentations for potential brand clients.
- Identify and target new business opportunities to expand the client base.
- Collaborate with the marketing and content teams to create tailored advertising packages and strategies.
- Present and pitch advertising solutions to clients, addressing their unique goals and challenges.
- Negotiate contracts, pricing, and terms to ensure profitable deals for the company.
- Monitor and track campaign performance, making data-driven recommendations for optimizations.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors to identify growth opportunities.
- Provide regular reports and updates to management on sales performance and revenue targets.
Skills, Knowledge And Expertise
- 4+ years of digital newsletter media sales experience and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Knowledgeable and passionate about digital media, brand marketing, and strategic partnerships
- Strong personal relationships with key B2B brands and agency stakeholders
- A strong understanding of media sales packaging and selling digital sponsorships
- Previous success driving RFPs and winning new business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling native newsletter advertising products is a must
- A remote-first policy with a monthly WFH stipend + coworking membership
- Generous PTO policy, including mental health days and floating holidays, plus company holidays
- Employer-sponsored health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness perks include a ClassPass stipend, health advocate, TelaDoc, and Talkspace
- 401(k) with a 3% company match
- Endless development opportunities at a growing startup
- An annual professional development stipend