Accounting professional who will be responsible for the fundamental accounting duties of the real estate entities associated with Braves Development Co., LLC.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Perform accounting duties related to month-end close, including preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations, ensuring strict compliance with company and regulatory standards
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting schedules.
• Ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of financial reports and schedules to meet specified monthly and year-end closing deadlines.
• Verify and set up new vendors.
• Ensure proper coding and approval of accounts payable invoices
• Prepare invoices for association members
• Post Tenant cash receipts, reviewing ledgers for accuracy
• Bill monthly recurring charges and adjustments
• Perform daily/monthly bank reconciliations on multiple accounts
• Follow proper internal audit guidelines
• Provide support for annual external audits
• Participates and is active in continuous improvement initiatives
• Actively supports and contributes to the department’s commitment to diversity and inclusiveness
• Other Ad Hoc requests from the business or finance leaders
The ideal candidate will possess:
• 1+ years accounting experience
• BS or BBA in accounting required
• Real estate industry experience preferred
• CPA is preferred
• Experience in US GAAP and SOX required
• Yardi experience is highly preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (primarily Excel)
• Ability to work under pressure, independently and in collaboration with others, to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical skills
The Atlanta National League Baseball Club, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. A diverse workforce representing varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences is key to delivering on our business promise to our fans and the communities we serve. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
If you are disabled as defined by the Americans With Disabilities Act and require a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your online application, including making a change to the application process, please contact our Human Resources team at PeopleCapital@braves.com
Effective January 10, 2022, the Atlanta Braves will require all US-based employees in the Scouting and Player Development departments to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to the commencement of employment. Employees in all other departments are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated; however, effective February 9, 2022, employees choosing not to obtain a vaccine will be required to wear a face covering in the workplace and provide regular and ongoing proof of a negative COVID test result. Requests for reasonable accommodations should be directed to Peoplecapital@braves.com.