Effective Date: July 5, 2021
We are built by athletes for athletes. Being part of the Uru Community is a commitment to the following.
Be a Team
- Respect where each person comes from. Contribute your story and knowledge to the community. Learn from each other's experiences - both successes and failures. Be courteous to other members. Introduce yourself. Lend insights. Offer connections and support. And if you challenge each other, do so respectfully and carefully. Only with each other's knowledge, networks and opportunities, can we truly be our best. We’re all in this together.
- Use your sport and experience to make a positive impact in the life of others. Be a role model and help the next generation of athletes have equal opportunities. We support the original creators of content. Respect what they made and create your own great content. If you post something that is not yours, know that it may be taken down in addition to other consequences you may face.
- Be grateful, humble and curious, yearning for knowledge and growth. Be optimistic and supportive. Embrace the unknown and cherish connecting with other members. Don’t use hate speech. Hate speech is a direct attack based on race, ethnicity, age, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, caste, sex, gender, gender identity, serious disease, disability, body type, or immigration status. We will remove hate speech and may suspend or terminate the accounts of athletes who use it.
Integrity and Transparency
- Be authentic. Be honest. Be real. Treat each other with empathy and kindness on our platform. Take care of each other. Never contribute misleading info. We rely on our community to help us identify any false content. Use our tools to block or flag content that violates our Terms & Conditions.
- Acknowledge everyone has a different background that shapes their perspective. Be thoughtful and respectful. Be creative and innovative. Uru Sports is committed to actively dismantling and eradicating racism and discrimination in all forms. If you use our platform, you’re joining us in this commitment, without exception.
Additional community policies: